IVORY COAST VISA:
How To Get Your Ivory Coast Evisa Online - Cost, Requirements, Tips
Ivory Coast or also known as Côte d'Ivoire is a country located at the West side of Africa. Ivory Coast was colonised by France, which is the reason French is the main and official language, however, there are 70 other languages that are being used throughout the country.
If you are interested in beautiful beaches, stunning mountains, and forests to explore tirelessly, this is definitely the country for you. While the big cities like Abidjan and Yamoussoukro are filled with skyscrapers.
Despite its history, Ivory Coast is ready for a new chapter, travellers are flooding in, investors are knocking on its doors, the economy is aspiring. This is surely a great destination to discover. In this article, you will find out how to get your Ivory Coast visa, step by step.
VISA-FREE ACCESS COUNTRIES
Here are the countries who don't need a visa to enter, travel, and stay in Ivory Coast:
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic - 90 days
- Chad - 90 days
- Congo - 90 days
- Mauritania - 90 days
- Morocco - 90 days
- Philippines - 90 days
- Seychelles - 90 days
- Sierra Leone
- Singapore - 90 days
- Tunisia - 90 days
FOREIGN NATIONALS WHO NEED AN APPROVAL
These foreign nationals must apply for approval from the Minister of Secretary:
- Equatorial Guinea
- Hong Kong
WHO NEEDS AN IVORY COAST VISA
If your country is not listed on visa-free or nationals who need an approval, then you can apply for an evisa.
IVORY COAST VISA REQUIREMENTS
Here are the requirements to apply for Ivory Coast evisa online:
- Passport page scan
- Flight booking
- Address of stay in Ivory Coast
- A credit/debit card or a Paypal account for payment
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months when you enter Ivory Coast and should have one blank page
- You must have an international certificate of vaccination against Yellow Fever
- You must print your confirmation once your evisa is approved. this confirmation letter will be presented when you land in Ivory Coast, at the immigration, your visa sticker will be pasted on your passport at Port Bouet Airport in Abidjan
RELATED POST: Indian visa online application: How to get your visa
HOW MUCH IS IVORY COAST EVISA
It's not the cheapest evisa in the world. Ivory coast visa cost is US$85 valid for 90 days with a maximum stay of 30 days. This evisa allows you to enter Ivory Coast multiple times until the validity is done.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS IVORY COAST VISA
The process time takes about four (4) business days, it might take up to a week if there are some errors or the application was sent a day before the weekend or there is a major holiday in Ivory Coast.
RELATED POST: Brazil visa application
HOW TO GET YOUR IVORY COAST EVISA APPLICATION ONLINE
Here is a step-by-step on how to get your Ivory Coast evisa online, make sure that you have the following ready before starting your application:
- Your passport
- Laptop/Computer/Smart Phone/Tablet
- Reliable internet connection
- Bank card
Follow these steps:
- Go to this page
- Select your nationality
- Add your information and double check it
- Click next and again, read all the information to make sure everything is right
- Enter your payment method
- Check your email, you should receive a confirmation regarding your application
- Once you receive your approval, remember to print two copies and follow the needed steps if anything is specified
- You will pick up your evisa at Port Bouet Airport in Abidjan
I hope this article about Ivory Coast evisa is useful and that you found answer with your questions. If there is anything unclear, let me know in the comment section below.
CHECK OUT THESE SMART THINGS TO PACK WHEN TRAVELLING:
ARE YOU ON PINTEREST? SAVE THIS FOR LATER READ: