BRAZIL VISA APPLICATION ONLINE:
Cost, Requirements, Tips 
South America was just a dream destination for me. Finally, after travelling around Southeast Asia where I don't need a visa and braving the Schengen visa application is simply too much work, I've decided it's time to explore South America. Surprisingly, for a Philippines passport holder, there are plenty of countries that I can visit in South America - including Brazil.
While I don't need a visa for 90 days, my friend from the US is required to apply for an Evisa before our arrival. Fortunately, acquiring one isn't as hard as getting an approved for a European visa.
In this article, you will find out which countries are free to enter Brazil without a visa and how long they can stay. You will also learn how to get a Brazil tourist visa online if you need one. Brazil visa application online is very easy and straightforward - if you're ready, keep reading or use the table of contents below to navigate faster.
Here are some travel tips that you may find useful:
- Best hostels in Fortaleza, Brazil
- Visa guide for New Zealand citizens
- Visa free countries for Canadian passport holders
- Australian passport visa free countries
- British passport visa free countries
- Get a low-cost travel insurance before you go
- Visa free countries for Philippines passport holders
- USA citizen's visa guide for travelling
FLY TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AT THE CHEAPEST TIME OF THE YEAR THROUGH MY FAVOURITE FLIGHT BOOKING SITE. REMEMBER TO SET TO "EVERYWHERE" - FIND OUT MORE ON: How to book a cheap flight to everywhere in the world OR SEARCH FOR A FLIGHT BELOW
VISA-FREE COUNTRIES: For Business & Tourism
Here are the countries who don't need a visa to enter and travel to Brazil for either business or tourism purpose or both. If you belong to any of these countries, you are free to stay for up to 90 days, your passport must be valid for at least the next six months and must show an exit/return ticket.
In some cases, you will be asked to show the confirmation for your accommodation (for the first few nights should be enough).
ALSO READ: Travel vaccinations for South America
- Seychelles - can only stay for 90 days in 180 calendar period
- South Africa
- Croatia, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, and the UK can stay for up to 90 days
- While the rest of the EU citizens, you can stay for 90 days in a 180-day period.
- Albania - 90 days within the 6-month period
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Montenegro - 90 days within the 6-month period
- North Macedonia - 90 days within the 6-month period
- San Marino
- Switzerland - 90 days within the 6-month period
- Ukraine - 90 days within the 6-month period
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA, CARIBBEAN
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Nicaragua - 90 days within the 6-month period
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United States
- Venezuela - can stay up to 60 days
VISA-FREE COUNTRIES: For Toursim only
EVISA ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES
The passport holders of the following countries must get or apply for an Electronic Visit Visa (evisa) in advance before travelling to Brazil. The Evisa should only take about 72 hours to process from the time you submit and pay for your application but it's better to start your Brazil visa application online as early as you can.
BRAZIL VISA APPLICATION ONLINE: What you need to know
Getting a Brazil visa online is pretty easy and straight forward. However, sometimes, there are things that we are not prepared for which can ruin our entire travel plan. I've been travelling for almost six years and I've run into trouble too many times.
To avoid such things, I made a flow-chart in planning my travel trips. One of the major rules is to know the visa policy of my destination. Many travellers from the countries with strong passport forget to do this since most of the places they can go to are visa-free.
This section will show you the step-by-step process of getting your Brazil Evisa online.
Validity of Brazil EVisa
A Brazil Evisa is valid for up to two years, it is a multiple entry visa and it will allow you to stay for a maximum of 90 days per year.
The purpose of your visit to Brazil must the on the following categories:
- Tourism, recreational activities
- Family visit
- Volunteering, studying,
- Sport activities
Brazil visa requirements
Before you start your application online for Brazil Evisa, prepare these requirements and make sure that you have these on your hand before you start:
- Passport - valid for six months from your date of arrival in Brazil
- Payment method - Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal
- Passport photo - digital
- Date of arrival in Brazil and departure from Brazil
- Reason for visiting Brazil
- Computer or laptop and reliable internet connection
How much does the Brazil EVisa cost
Depending on which website you will use, it ranges between US$50-$100 per person.
How To Apply For Brazil EVisa Online
Now that you have all the requirements ready, here are the steps:
- Go to this page - I've been using this page for over a year now and never had any issues, I've used this page when I helped my friend get a Brazil visa for US citizen, I also recommend this site to my friends and readers
- Choose your nationality - which passport you will be using when you enter Brazil
- Choose if you need a tourist visa or business visa
- Fill out the Brazil tourist visa application form with your information (or Business visa application form) - double check all the information before hitting the button NEXT
- Upload your passport photo - some website require a photo while others don't, don't panic if there is no option for it
- Again, double check your information
- Select your payment option
- After payment, do not close the window until you receive a confirmation email of your application.
- If you haven't received your Evisa after a week or two, send a follow-up email
- Once you received your Evisa, print two copies; one for the immigration officer and one for you
- Submit your passport and EVisa letter to the immigration officer when you land in Brazil
That's it! Quick and easy. Make sure you have everything you need before starting the application and most importantly, print everything you need to print before travelling to Brazil.
If you are going to other parts of South America, it is best to get a Yellow Fever Vaccination and Certificate before leaving your home country. You can also do this when you arrive in Brazil but make sure that yo have 10 days between the time you got the shot and the time you are leaving Brazil.
I hope that you found this Brazil visa application online easy and helpful. If you have any questions or have spotted any mistakes, let me know in the comment section below.
ARE YOU ON PINTEREST? SAVE THIS AND READ IT LATER: