2018: Visa-Free Countries For Philippines Passport Holder
UPDATED: November 2017
I hear you and I feel you! Our passport isn’t the strongest but that doesn’t mean we cannot travel the world. Because we CAN! Visa issues are surely not the only puzzle we have to solve if we want to travel. The money, work, and other personal reasons are joining the sinking boat of hope to travel. But hey, at least we are one step closer to see the beauty of the world we live in. These visa-free countries for Philippines passport holder is a good way to start your around the world trip, even just one at a time!
So far, my Philippines Passport has taken me to 16 countries, from Asia to Europe, back in Asia, then back to Europe. Sounds fun isn’t it? It’s possible, that means you can too! >>Find out how I started travelling
RELATED POST: How To Renew Your Philippines Passport
There are over 60 countries that we can visit as a Philippines passport holder. Most are in Asia, Africa, Carribean, Oceania and Pacific Islands, Central and South America. If you have questions regarding visa-free countries for Philippines passport holders, contact me here.
Visa-Free Countries For Philippines Passport Holder
WHAT’S ON THE LIST: Visa-Free, Visa On Arrival, e-Visa, Use of Your Visa from another Country
ASIA – Member of ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)
- Brunei Darussalam – 14 Days
- Cambodia – 21 Days – | Complete Cambodia Visa Guide – Get your visa now!| Book the Cheapest but Best Tours
- Indonesia – 30 Days
- Laos – 30 Days (Your Laos Complete Visa Guide)
- Malaysia – 30 Days (Complete: Malaysia Visa Guide – Apply here if you need a visa)
- Myanmar – 14 Days (Your Complete Myanmar Visa Guide) – Apply here!
- Singapore – 30 Days (Singapore Tourist Visa Guide)
- Thailand – 30 Days (Your Complete Thailand Visa Guide)
- Timor-Leste (East Timor) – 30 Days, issues at the Dili Airport and Seaport
- Vietnam – 21 Days (Your Complete Vietnam Visa Guide) – Apply here!
RELATED POST: Ultimate Southeast Asia Travel Budget
ASIA – Non-ASEAN Member
FREE VISA, eTourist Visa Online, and VISA ON ARRIVAL(VOA)
- Armenia – 120 Days, VOA
- Georgia – 30 Days, using eVisa, 90 Days VOA (ONLY if you have valid visa or residence permit from EU/EFTA/GCC, Australia, Canada, Israel, New Zealand, UK, US) – (Your Complete Georgia Visa Guide)
- Hong Kong – 14 Days
- India – 30 Days MUST apply for an e-Visa – Apply here!
- Iran – 15 Days, must arrive at these airports
- Israel – 90 Days -(Extend your Israel Tourist Visa) (Must Not Miss In Israel)
- Kyrgyzstan – 30 Days, VOA
- Macau – 30 Days
- Maldives – 30 Days, VOA (Hotel bookings and Return flight are a MUST)
- Mongolia – 21 Days
- Nepal – 21 Days, VOA
- South Korea – 30 days, ONLY if arriving at Jeju Island or after Visiting Korea for 4 times with Visa
- Sri Lanka – 30 Days, MUST obtain an Electronic Visa Authorisation
- Taiwan – 14 Days (Apply for a longer visa)
- Tajikistan – 45 Days, VOA
BE a TEFL Teacher to fund your travels! Use MARYROAD to get your 35% off!
FREE VISA and VOA
- Cape Verde Islands – 21 Days
- Comoros – 21 Days
- Djibouti – 30 Days, VOA
- Gambia – VOA, prior clearance from the Immigration is a MUST
- Guinea-Bissau – 90 Days, VOA
- Kenya – 90 Days, VOA
- Madagascar – 30 Days, VOA
- Mauritania – VOA, ONLY available at Nouakchott–Oumtounsy International Airport.
- Morocco – 90 Days
- Mozambique – 30 Days, VOA
- Rwanda – 90 days
- Saint Helena – VOA
- Senegal – 30 Days, VOA, MUST have invitation letter
- Seychelles -30 days, MUST show sufficient funds & hotel bookings
- Somalia – 30 Days, VOA, Invitation letter from sponsor MUST be submitted 2 days before arrival
- Tanzania – VOA
- Togo – 7 Days, VOA, MUST have yellow fever vaccination
- Uganda – 90 Days, VOA at Entebbe Airport
- Zambia – 90 days, VOA
- Costa Rica – 30 Days, Visitor’s Permit issued upon arrival
- Guatemala – 90 Days, ONLY if you have valid USA visa
- Mexico – MUST get a Tourist Card beforehand
- Nicaragua – 90 days, VOA
FREE VISA & VOA
- Dominica – 21 Days
- Haiti – 21 Days
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines – 30 days, VOA
- Most Affordable Destinations Outside The Philippines
- Best Festivals in the Philippines All-Year Round
eVisa & FREE VISA
- Liechtenstein – 30 days visa free, MUST hold a valid visa from the Schengen States
- Kosovo – visa exempted ONLY if you hold a valid Schengen residence permit or multi-entry Schengen Visa
- Serbia – Free visa ONLY if you hold a valid UK, US, and Schengen Visa
- Turkey – 30 Days (single entry), MUST obtain an eVisa (ONLY if you have valid visa or residence permit from Schengen Countries, Ireland, UK, and the US) – (Your Complete Turkey Visa Guide) – Apply here!
Do you know that you need a travel insurance before you can apply for a Schengen visa? Get an affordable but reliable one!
FREE VISA & VOA
- Cook Islands – 31 Days
- Fiji – 120 Days, Visitor’s Permit on arrival
- Marshall Islands – 90 Days, VOA
- Micronesia – 30 Days
- Nauru – 30 Days
- Niue – 30 Days
- Palau – 30 Days, VOA
- Papua New Guinea – 60 days, VOA
- Pitcairn Islands – 14 Days, VOA
- Samoa – 60 Days, Visitor’s Permit on arrival
- Tuvalu – 30 Days, Visitor’s Permit on arrival
- Vanuatu – 30 Days
- Bolivia – 90 Days
- Brazil – 90 Days
- Colombia – 90 Days
- Ecuador – 90 Days
- Peru – 183 Days
- Suriname – 90 Days
RELATED ARTICLE: Best Travel Bank Cards In The Philippines
TIPS: Onward flight ticket, hotel bookings, and questions about your purpose for travel will be asked. Just be honest and confident. Wear a big smile.
Note: Please check online the other specific requirements before making any booking of flight or hotel.
I hope you find this list of visa-free countries for Filipinos useful, if you have any questions regarding this article, let me know in the comment section below.
DISCLAIMER: A Mary Road is not responsible for any situation where the reader was denied admittance to the above-listed countries.