2017: Complete List of Visa-Free Countries For Philippines Passport Holder

Visa-Free Countries For Philippines Passport Holder



I hear you and I feel you! Our passport isn’t the strongest but that doesn’t mean we cannot travel the world. Because we CAN! Visa issues are surely not the only puzzle we have to solve if we want to travel. The money, work, and other personal reasons are joining the sinking boat of hope to travel. But hey, at least we are one step closer to see the beauty of the world we live in. These visa-free countries for Philippines Passport Holder is a good way to start your around the world trip, even just one at a time!


So far, my Philippines Passport has taken me to 11 countries, from Asia to Europe, back in Asia, then back to Europe. Sounds fun isn’t it? It’s possible, that means you can too! >>Find out how I started travelling


There are over 60 countries that we can visit as a Philippines Passport Holder. Most are in Asia, Africa, Carribean, Oceanian and Pacific Islands, Central and South America. If you have questions regarding visa-free countries for Philippines Passport Holder, contact me here.


Visa-Free Countries For Philippines Passport Holder


WHAT’S ON THE LIST: Visa-Free, Visa On Arrival, e-Visa, Use of Your Visa from another Country


ASIA – Member of ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)



VietnamvVisa Guide

My Vietnam Visa


Get the best price accommodation through Booking.com | HostelWorld | Agoda


ASIA – Non-ASEAN Member

FREE VISA, eTourist Visa Online, and VISA ON ARRIVAL(VOA)


  • Armenia – 120 Days, VOA
  • Georgia – 30 Days, using eVisa, 90 Days VOA (ONLY if you have valid visa or residence permit from EU/EFTA/GCC, Australia, Canada, Israel, New Zealand, UK, US) – (Your Complete Georgia Visa Guide)
  • Hong Kong – 14 Days
  • India – 30 Days MUST apply for an e-Visa – Apply here!
  • Iran – 15 Days, must arrive in these airports
  • Israel – 90 Days -(Extend your Israel Tourist Visa) (Must Not Miss In Israel)
  • Kyrgyzstan – 30 Days, VOA
  • Macau – 30 Days
  • Maldives – 30 Days, VOA (Hotel bookings and Return flight are a MUST)
  • Mongolia – 21 Days
  • Nepal – 21 Days, VOA
  • South Korea – 30 days, ONLY if arriving at Jeju Island or after Visiting Korea for 4 times with Visa
  • Sri Lanka – 30 Days, MUST obtain an Electronic Visa Authorisation
  • Taiwan – 30 Days, ONLY if holding a permanent residence certificate or a valid visa from Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Schengen Countries, United Kingdom or United Sates. EXPIRED visa from the country mentioned above is also acceptable as long as it’s not more than 10 years since the expiration of the visa, more information HEREMUST register ONLINE.
  • Tajikistan – 45 Days, VOA
  • Timor-Leste (East Timor) – 30 Days, issues at the Dili Airport and Seaport


BE a TEFL Teacher to fund your travels! Use MARYROAD to get your 35% off!





  • Cape Verde Islands – 21 Days
  • Comoros – 21 Days
  • Djibouti – 30 Days, VOA
  • Gambia – VOA, prior clearance from the Immigration is a MUST
  • Guinea-Bissau – 90 Days, VOA
  • Kenya – 90 Days, VOA
  • Madagascar – 30 Days, VOA
  • Mauritania – VOA, ONLY available on Nouakchott–Oumtounsy International Airport.
  • Morocco – 90 Days
  • Mozambique – 30 Days, VOA
  • Rwanda – 90 days
  • Saint Helena – VOA
  • Senegal – 30 Days, VOA, MUST have invitation letter
  • Seychelles -30 days, MUST show sufficient funds & hotel bookings
  • Somalia – 30 Days, VOA, Invitation letter from sponsor MUST be submitted 2 days before arrival
  • Tanzania – VOA
  • Togo – 7 Days, VOA, MUST have yellow fever vaccination
  • Uganda – 90 Days, VOA at Entebbe Airport
  • Zambia – 90 days, VOA


Find thes beast accommodation in Africa through Booking.com





  • Costa Rica – 30 Days, Visitor’s Permit issued upon arrival
  • Guatemala – 90 Days, ONLY if you have valid USA visa
  • Nicaragua – 90 days, VOA





  • Anguilla – 21 Days
  • Dominica – 21 Days
  • Haiti – 21 Days
  • Saint Vincent and the Grenadines – 30 days, VOA






Schengen Tourist Visa

My Schengen Tourist Visa








  • Cook Islands – 31 Days
  • Fiji – 120 Days, Visitor’s Permit on arrival
  • Marshall Islands – 90 Days, VOA
  • Micronesia – 30 Days
  • Nauru – 30 Days
  • Niue – 30 Days
  • Palau – 30 Days, VOA
  • Papua New Guinea – 60 days, VOA
  • Pitcairn Islands – 14 Days, VOA
  • Samoa – 60 Days, Visitor’s Permit on arrival
  • Tuvalu – 30 Days, Visitor’s Permit on arrival
  • Vanuatu – 30 Days





  • Bolivia – 90 Days
  • Brazil – 90 Days
  • Colombia – 90 Days
  • Ecuador – 90 Days
  • Peru – 183 Days
  • Suriname – 90 Days


Related ArticleBest Travel Bank Cards In The Philippines


TIPS: Onward flight ticket, hotel bookings, and questions about your purpose for travel will be asked. Just be honest and confident. Wear a big smile 🙂

Note: Please check online the other specific requirements before making any booking of flight or hotel.


DISCLAIMER: A Mary Road is not responsible for any situation where the reader was denied of admittance on the above-listed countries.



FREE VISA for Philippines Passport Holder plus visa on arriving for Philippines passport holder, e-visa for Philippines passport holder, how to use you other visa in your for Philippines passport.




Mary Charie
She's the person behind this blog. Torn between her itchy feet and writing, Mary found herself soaking up in the world of travel blogging. She travels in her own terms and tries to build her own world whilst pushing herself into every corner of life, breaking limit beyond her capabilities.

Mary is now trying to turn her blog site into promoting responsible tourism. She is in the process in writing articles where her readers could learn about travelling responsibly.


  • Niza 15/09/2017 at 10:22 am

    Hi Mary,I’m planning to travel in Florida to surprise my boyfriend what are the specific documents do i need to comply to go there except for Ph passport because i already have it. Thanks and Hope you’ll reply my concerns. THanks a lot..

  • Artgirl_lily 06/09/2017 at 8:35 am

    Hello Mary,
    I had a short vacation in Japan last spring and visa expires too. Do I need to apply for Taiwan visa if I’m planning to go this autumn of same year?

    Are the same rules applied in going to South Korea?

    Thank you

    • Mary Charie 07/09/2017 at 3:12 am

      Hi! I’m pretty sure you can by pass Taiwan visa since you have an expired Japan visa. Just make sure to get your authorisation letter (you can find the link in this article under Taiwan).

      I’m not sure about South Korea tho.

  • Hope 02/09/2017 at 4:49 am

    I am a passport holder from Philippines. Do I need to apply for a visa if I want to come in Taiwan for 4 days?

    • Mary Charie 02/09/2017 at 8:21 am

      Hi hope,

      As of today, yes, you need to acquire a visa to Taiwan.

  • jonathan 01/09/2017 at 10:54 am

    Hello po,
    I would like to ask if i need Visa for MEXICO and BAHAMAS. im currently living in ITALY with a PHILIPPINE PASSPORT.Thank you

  • Jane 27/08/2017 at 6:54 pm

    Hi marry ,, I’m Jane, I’ve been from 3 countries I worked as a domestic helper, I just want to ask if it is possible for me to travel by free visa to Thailand ??

    • Mary Charie 28/08/2017 at 12:17 pm

      Hi Jane,

      Yes, no need to get a visa for Thailand. You are allowed to stay for 30 days.

  • Hekyo 23/08/2017 at 6:30 am

    Hi Mary,

    Me and my fiancee is planning for a short honeymoon in Seoul before heading back to Dubai. Both of us are Philippine passport holder.
    If we arrive at Incheon Airport, do we need a visa?
    if arriving to Jeju Island, I saw an article that no visa is needed, is it true? if it is, can we still go sight seeing to Seoul even though we don’t have a visa?

    • Mary Charie 23/08/2017 at 2:50 pm

      Hi Hekyo, yes, no need visa if you arrive n Jeju 🙂 I heard that you can still go to Seoul 🙂

  • Mm 22/08/2017 at 11:54 am

    Hi Marie , I want to go to Costa Rica I am Philippine passport holder do you know any route that I can take that I don’t need to get transit visa ? Thanks in advance 🙂

    • Mary Charie 22/08/2017 at 12:00 pm

      Hi MM!

      You don’t need a transit visa when connecting in Europe, in the middle east (UAE specifically) you need one but it’s easy.

      Hope this helps!

      • Chiqui 23/08/2017 at 4:00 am

        Hello Mary,
        I am planning to visit Taiwan soon for less than 30 days. I am from Philippines do I need Visa?
        Thank you very much

        • Mary Charie 23/08/2017 at 4:43 am

          Hi Chiqui, for now, yes you need a visa. There’s a pending approval of visa free for Filipinos in Taiwan, it should be possible starting September but that is still tentative.

          Hope this helps!

      • Glenn 28/08/2017 at 9:19 am

        I don’t think you need a transit visa in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait. I fly to Europe and Kuwait using Emirates and Qatar and I don’t apply for transient visa. You only need a visa if you intend to go out of the airport.

        • Mary Charie 28/08/2017 at 12:13 pm

          Hi Glenn,

          Thanks for sharing your experience! I haven’t done it myself, this is only what I read on UAE’s immigration website. I really appreciate that you shared this! 🙂 I’m sure a lot of Filipino s will find it useful x

  • hakan 20/08/2017 at 8:06 am

    Hi Mary,
    I want to bring my girlfriend in Turkey, how can we process her documents. thank you

    • Mary Charie 20/08/2017 at 9:12 am

      Hi Hakan, I’m assuming that your girlfriend is from the Philippines and is living there. She needs to apply for a tourist visa at the Turkish Embassy in the Philippines.

      Hope this helps!

  • Rhiane 10/08/2017 at 4:34 pm

    Hi can i ask something? I have stop over to hongkong for 11 hrs before my next flight to philippines. And i want to see hongkong outside is it possible to go outside from hongkong airport? And i will go somewhere in hongkong? Any visa needed? Thank you in advance

    • Mary Charie 10/08/2017 at 6:03 pm

      Hi Rhiane, HK is visa free, so no problem in leaving the airport. However, make sure you’re back in time to not miss your flight 🙂

  • Ossy Johnsen 02/08/2017 at 10:44 pm

    How can a filipina go to Liechtenstein? I want to take my girlfriend to Europe, but Liechtenstein has no airport. Will she be stopped in the close by airports and sent home?

    • Mary Charie 03/08/2017 at 4:26 am

      Hi Ossy,

      She needs to get a Schengen visa to be able to travel to Liechtenstein. This country is not part of the Schengen states, however, the only way to reach Liechtenstein is to go through an airport that is in Europe..

      Hope this helps!

    • Killy 22/08/2017 at 8:52 am

      as long as she is holding a Schengen visa, she can go to your beautiful country.

  • Meriam Kehoe 25/07/2017 at 5:45 pm

    Hi Mary,
    I have schengen multiple visa good for one year in 90days issued from Swiss embassy, I used it already once to visit my children in school in Switzerland just only for 7days. Now I’m planning to visit again. My question is I can fly to Germany or Italy first before I go to Geneva by train? Pls. I need your advise.
    Thanks and best regards

    • Mary Charie 26/07/2017 at 4:55 am

      Hi Meriam,

      Thanks for reading! I don’t see any problem with this. However, I would suggest you prepare your train ticket to Geneva before hand.

      Hope this helps! 🙂

    • Erwin Esquivel 08/08/2017 at 12:59 pm

      HI Meriam,
      Yes you can enter in Germany or any other Schengen Countries since you are holding a multi entry visa; I’ve done like that, I’m a holder of a multi Schengen visa issued by Netherland but I entered via Norway then took the trains to Sweden, Denmark, Germany down to Croatia then up to Netherlands for my departure; some Police officer within the train stations will do on the spot checking of your visa.Hope this may help you

  • Jennifer 22/07/2017 at 2:36 pm

    Hi Mary, if we are going back to Dubai via Aizerbajan from Tbilisi, and our connecting flight from Aizerbajan to Dubai is 10 hrs waiting can we exit Aizerbajan to do a day city tour? Can we get a transit visa upon arrival in Aizerbajan? Thank you!

    • Mary Charie 22/07/2017 at 3:14 pm

      Hi Jennifer!

      I’m pretty sure you should get a visa before entering Azerbaijan in advance. Although check this one out, looks like a transit visa: http://azerbaijan24.com/visas/transit_visas/

      I have never been there myself, therefore, I cannot give you much information. Hope this helps tho!

    • donna 23/08/2017 at 12:41 pm

      No, you need to have an advance tourist visa.
      Unless you have EU passport then you can apply e-visa.

  • Meriam Manayoba 21/07/2017 at 2:26 pm

    Hi Mary, I would just want an advice how to get Visa to enter Skopje, Macedonia. Do you know what’s the easiest way to apply for it. And if it’s possible for me to get it here in the Philippines? Cause I’ll visit my friend in Skopje and she is already done writing a letter for me.

  • shiela 18/07/2017 at 11:40 am

    hi mary 🙂
    i just wanna ask if i need a visa to go to japan?

  • Bill Calhoun 16/07/2017 at 10:26 pm

    Hello Mary,

    I want to bring my fiance from PH to Brazil. Does she have to transit through countries that have no visa requirement for Filipinos. We are thinking of going from Manila to Arab Emirates and on to São Paulo. Do you have any advise you could help us with.


  • Elizabeth Ranes 16/07/2017 at 9:30 pm

    hI Mary , this is Beth, my fiancee and I agreed to meet up in one of South America countries probably Colombia. My research Wikipedia says Colombia is a visa free country and allows Filipinos to stay 90 days and can even extend another 90 days.
    My question is , Can I just book a ticket to Colombia without a visa ? Is the visa will be provided upon entry ? Do i need to buy a return ticket to show the Philippines and Colombia immigration office?Do I need to show a hotel booking address? My bf will arrive early to get settlled in a hotel then he will give me the information of the hotel ?
    Is it possible for me to renew my passport in Colombia? Is it possible for us to get married in Colombia without too much requirements?
    I hope you can help me Mary , thanks and more power!

    • Mary Charie 17/07/2017 at 1:13 am

      Hello Elizabeth,

      Thank you for reading and your comment!

      It’s true that it’s a visa free country, however, I suggest you to book a return flight ticket. This is more likely to be asked when you leave the Philippines and when you enter Colombia, I think hotel booking details should help too!

      I have no idea if you can get married or renew your passport there. Perhaps, it’s better to get in contact with Philippines Embassy in Colombia.

      I hope this helps!

  • Connie 15/07/2017 at 3:33 pm

    Philippines passport is not Visa on Arrival to Shenzhen, China crossing from Hong Kong. Please update your post – so others will not waste time going to the border.

    • Mary Charie 16/07/2017 at 1:29 am

      Hi Connie! Thanks for your input, I have to look into this deeper as other Filipinos managed to do this. Really appreciate your time! x

      • Connie 18/07/2017 at 2:42 pm

        I myself experience this a week a go. I wasn’t given Shenzhen VOA in the border. The immigration office didn’t even opened my passport.

        • Mary Charie 20/07/2017 at 12:23 pm

          Hello Connie,

          Thank you so much for this! I have read articles and forum stories from people who faced the same situation as you. I really appreciate it! xx

  • Rose marie 10/07/2017 at 2:32 pm

    Hi Mary ,

    My name is Rose, I want to ask if we need a visa tourist going to Madagascar? i am a Filipino.. thanks for your help..

    • Mary Charie 11/07/2017 at 6:49 am

      Hi Rose Marie,

      Thanks for reading! yes, you need to get a tourist visa to enter and travel in Madagascar.

      Hope this helps!

    • Rose marie 11/07/2017 at 2:01 pm

      Hello Miss Mary , is the visa need to apply before flight or Visa on arrival?

      • Mary Charie 12/07/2017 at 5:43 am

        If it’s not Visa On Arrival, then you need to apply before arriving on your destination.

  • miel 09/07/2017 at 12:57 am

    hi mary!
    just an input regarding liechtenstein as visa free, you need to actually apply for a visa thru swiss embassy since liechtenstein doesn’t do this on their own.

    • Mary Charie 09/07/2017 at 5:14 am

      Hi Miel,

      Thank you for this! I haven’t been to Liechtenstein myself, but what you just share is very useful! I’ll look into it! Thank you so so so much!

    • Erwin Esquivel 08/08/2017 at 1:14 pm

      I’ve been to Liechtenstein and the only way is to pass thru Switzerland or Austria; so you need a Schengen visa to enter in Liechtenstein, and if you want your passport to be stamped, just visit their Tourism office and they will stamp it with a fee.

  • LISA 05/07/2017 at 8:39 am

    Hi Marry im a trangender woman living here in Philippines my french fiance and i are planning to apply for my fiance visa so that we can get legally merried in his country.. but im lack of knowledge about all the requirements and procedure to do.. i want to ask you (i hope you can help me) if you know some agencies that can help me to assess all about it and makes me less hassle…. thank you so much and im hoping for your reply god bless

    • Mary Charie 06/07/2017 at 1:25 am

      Hello Jane!

      Thanks for reading and your comment. I don’t have experience with French Embassy nor about fiance visa. But VFS, it’s a third party who process visas are quite well-known, I’ve done one of my Schengen tourist visas with them and it works well.

      Perhaps, try to get in contact with them and see what they will say?

      I hope this helps!

      Thank you!

      • Lisa 06/07/2017 at 1:56 am

        Hello again Mary its me LISA not Jane..lol i would like to thank you for the reply i called VFS right now and your right they can help me to process my fiance visa, i feel great for your help its really helped me a lot thank you so much more power and god bless

        • Mary Charie 06/07/2017 at 1:11 pm

          Hello Lisa,

          Oops! so sorry for the confusion! 🙂 But I’m happy it worked out well 🙂

  • jane 28/06/2017 at 3:13 am

    Hi Mary, could you share with me your source that a visa is not required for Philippine passport holders into the Carribean, specifically for Turks & Caicos? I seem to be getting conflicting information (travel agency says US visa is required, another Turks & Caicos website indicates if one has a US, Canada or UK visa, one can enter). Any perspective on how we can validate the right information? 🙂

    • Mary Charie 28/06/2017 at 6:44 am

      Hello Jane,

      Thanks for dropping by! It looks like I made some mistake on this one, I just found out that PH passport holders are required to get a visa before arriving in Turks & Caicos starting 2015. Sorry about the mix-up! I highly suggest you though to confirm this by getting in contact with the country’s immigration office.

      Hope this helps! x

  • cristins ail 25/06/2017 at 3:31 pm

    hi mary, how can i apply for visa going to Liechtestein, im a pilipino passport working here in saudi arabia, i have existing US visiting visa also. thank you and more power to your website.

    • Mary Charie 26/06/2017 at 6:13 am

      Hey Cristins, I think I replied to your message through Facebook 🙂

  • Jojo pilapil 24/06/2017 at 11:37 am

    Hi mary good day, i’m jojo from cebu, my family would like go to taiwan dis coming jan. 2018 to experience the cold season there, what i learned that visa free is on hold, when will they lift the hold order. Thnk you.

    • Mary Charie 24/06/2017 at 1:57 pm

      Hello Jojo,

      Thank you for reading! I’ve read that it has been moved from June to September. Before booking anything, I suggest you contact the Taiwan immigration first.

      Safe travels! 🙂

  • lorna 18/06/2017 at 3:21 am

    hi mary,
    my name is lorna im living in cebu and i have a french live in partner for almost 3 years now…we are planning to get married in civil but since if we declare it to his embassy it is very hassle and very expensive but someone told me its ok to get married without declaring it to his embassy but the govt asking a paper which is the capacity of marriage and he can provide that though but it need to be translated to english,,,my question are the immigration will honor that marriage if he will apply for 1 year visa?and is it true that its impossible for a filipina to enter their country?

    thank you,

  • wanderlust 15/06/2017 at 7:36 am

    Hi Ms.Mary
    I am a Filipino passport holder and planning to go back to Australia. If we will go by cruise in FIJI from Sydney port, do i need a visa going to fiji? just a bit confuse coz other websites said i need to. And also going to New Zealand from Sydney via cruise, do i need a visa? We will stay at the cruise during night, so we will not stay 24hrs in New Zealand. We will have stop overs from different ports when we go to NZ.Hope to hear back from u. Thank u and God bless.

    • Mary Charie 15/06/2017 at 2:04 pm


      Thanks for reading! Unfortunately, I, myself have no experience with this. I totally suggest you reach out to Fiji and NZ immigration department. Perhaps your cruise company can assist you too!

      I’m sorry I’m not much of a help! Safe travels and enjoy xx

  • Isabelle 14/06/2017 at 1:55 pm

    Hi, Miss Mary. Hope you’re doing well today. Anyway, I’ve a Swedish boyfriend who lives in the United States but not a citizen. He isis planning to take me to Sweden and that requires a schengen visa for me. Can you please advice me or do you have an idea whatthat kind of visa we would apply?
    Thank you.

  • aida dela torre 13/06/2017 at 9:22 pm

    hi mary i just want to know if i need to get visa if i want to travel for 5 days in xiamen china

  • Bryan 11/06/2017 at 9:26 am


    To be honest, I am gay and I have a french boyfriend from France. We are looking forward to our future and yet we don’t know what to do. is it possible to get Schengen Tourist Visa and while I arrive in France will it be possible to get wedding there in a short period of time?

    • Mary Charie 15/06/2017 at 7:05 am

      Hi Bryan,

      Thanks for reading! If you are planning to get married in Europe with your partner, I really suggest you apply for a fiance visa instead. You wouldn’t be able or your marriage will be not honoured unless you did it whilst under fiance visa. Hope this helps! xx

  • Dennis 05/06/2017 at 10:04 pm

    Hi! Is Liechtenstein also visa free for Philippine passport holders?

  • Manju 05/06/2017 at 6:18 pm

    Kindly guide us our staff is a Filipino works in Guyana with valid work permit,She have a plan to go Philippines via US route ,please guide us does we require US visa or transit visa (Philippine passport holder)

  • Jul 04/06/2017 at 3:54 am

    Hi maam,can i ask about if i can travel to new york city,USA. I came from Philippines, but i want to go there for my boyfriend, i wanted to visit him,im not married to him?do i need visa…before i fly to go there?thanks asp

  • Riza 03/06/2017 at 11:19 am

    Im planning to go Amsterdam for a weekend break. im currently living in UK but still have a Philippine passport, would you advice me which visa I need to apply?

    Thank you

    • Mary Charie 03/06/2017 at 11:40 am

      Hi Riza! You should get a Schengen visa. I’m betting it should be easy especially you have working or residence permit in the UK 🙂

      • Riza 24/06/2017 at 9:30 am

        thank you, im just wondering if I need to apply through the Netherlands embassy for the Schengen visa

        • Mary Charie 24/06/2017 at 2:00 pm

          Hi Riza, yes you should apply through the Netherlands embassy because it’s your main destination 🙂

  • ann 26/05/2017 at 8:30 am

    Hello Mary.. You have an idea of how much ii need to spend money if I travel to France then Barcelona? A big thanks in advance!

    • Mary Charie 26/05/2017 at 10:14 am

      HI Ann! When I went to France and Italy for 12 days, I spent US$500 flights included. But that was because I flew from Denmark (where I used to live). It does come down to where are you flying from, how long will you be staying etc.

    • Fidela resuelo 29/05/2017 at 4:52 am

      Hi mary i am fidela my fiance is french we were planning to settle down what is best forus to do..go to in france as tourist or he will come visit.me in the phils. Thanx

      • Mary Charie 30/05/2017 at 1:54 am

        Hi Fidela, thanks for the comment! If you are planning to settle down to France with him, you need to get a fiance visa and get married in France. Or he do the same and get married n the Philippines

  • ALEX M BORDONADA 23/05/2017 at 9:50 pm

    Going to Europe to visit the following countries thru Trains.
    Start to London, Switzerland, Italy, Greece and Spain.
    What visa will i need?

    • Mary Charie 24/05/2017 at 2:14 am

      Hi Alex, thanks for reading! First, you need to apply for UK visa and Schengen visa prior to your arrival to the UK and travel in the Schengen states.

      • ces 04/06/2017 at 4:41 pm

        hi..im tourist here in uk..and i wanna go to france..is it possible for me to apply a schengen visa here in uk??thanks

  • Lee 20/05/2017 at 2:52 pm

    Hi Mary! really? Morocco is a visa free country? if yes i can go there without visa stress thinking haha .. thank you!

    • Mary Charie 21/05/2017 at 8:22 am

      YES Lee, Morocco is visa free! Safe travels! xx

      • Lee 26/05/2017 at 7:29 pm

        Thank you Mary!

  • Sarah 20/05/2017 at 2:47 pm

    Hi Mary,
    I’m Sarah from Philippines but I’m here now in Indonesia as a tourist visa..it is impossible to visit India for free visa…

  • SUZETTE PANGATUNGAN 17/05/2017 at 6:45 am

    I’m planning to travel in Costa Rica is it true that i don’t need to get visa? What are my papers needs to bring and I’m here in Taiwan is it possible to travel from here or is it is easy to travel from Philippines. Please let me know which is better and what are things need to get so that I can travel there?

    • Mary Charie 17/05/2017 at 9:27 am

      HI Suzette,

      It’s true that PH passport doesn’t need a visa to enter and travel Costa Rica. I don’t see the difference between flying from Taiwan and Philippines. Although I suggest you to prepare return flight ticket and accommodation bookings upon flying out of the country.

      • anne 18/05/2017 at 2:21 am

        hi Mary i would like to ask you about applying visa going to England can you pls enlighten me. thanks.. anne

  • Loleth Jimeno 17/05/2017 at 4:52 am

    Hi Mary, have a great day! i hope you can help me with this. I just want to know what are the requirements needed in getting a schengen visa for France. My fiancee wants me to meet his family and relatives in France however we have a problem in applying a visa since i don’t have a work for a moment but all the expenses will be shouldered by my fiancee. This is my first travel if possible.

    I tried also to travel in jeju island last time since i have a korean friend whom sponsored my trip. He handled all my expenses as a birthday gift but unluckily the immigration officer stops me and ask me those requirements needed in getting a Korean visa. i explained to them that this is a free visa country but still they didn’t allow me to go and force me to pass all the requirements. I showed them my tickets back and forth and even the hotel reservation in jeju island. My route is:
    Cebu-Hong Kong
    Hong Kong – Jeju island
    Jeju island-Hong Kong
    Hong kong – Manila
    Manila – Cebu

    I’m quiet disappointed of the officers behavior. Three of us didn’t pass in the immigration that time so i have a little bit phobia in processing this thing. Thank you in advance. God bless.

    • Mary Charie 17/05/2017 at 5:07 am

      Hello Loleth,

      Thanks for your comment. I’m sorry that it has happened to you, I understand that it must be traumatising. Unfortunately, I lot of Immigration Officers (IO) are not aware which countries we are free of visa. If you decide to travel to Jeju again, make sure to print screen authentic resources for this information.

      About visa to France, you need to apply for a Schengen Visa. IF your fiance is an EU national, he should be able to host you even you have no job.

  • Naty vale 15/05/2017 at 5:01 am

    How are you ?
    I just wanna ask if I need visa as tourist in USA, Caribbean or to Mexico, and Europe Paris? My boyfriend he want me to meet in USA then we are going g to visit other country.
    Do I need to pay a tourist visa on that countries I mentioned ? Please I need your reply about this… Please help me to have information about this.
    Thank you Mary charie.

    • Mary Charie 15/05/2017 at 6:08 am

      Hello Naty,

      Thanks for your comment. Yes, you need to apply for all the countries you mentioned before arriving 🙂

  • Bheng Pineda 14/05/2017 at 1:24 pm

    Hi Mary
    I want to go in India this July
    I just want to ask if I go india I need to get visa
    And is this really free visa and no need pay?

    Thanks a lot Mary hope u can answer my question thanks again marry

    • Mary Charie 15/05/2017 at 3:56 am

      Hello Bheng, thanks for your comment! That’s true that you don’t need a visa to enter and travel India for 30 days. If you plan to stay longer than that, you need to apply for an e-visa 🙂

      • Loco 16/05/2017 at 5:54 am

        E-visa is needed even for short stay

      • Bheng Pineda 16/05/2017 at 7:34 am

        Hi mary
        Can I ask and may I know if how much the e visa cost if i needed Mary
        Thanks alot

        • Mary Charie 16/05/2017 at 11:48 am

          Thanks Loco! I’ll place that as a note on this article.

          Bheng, the cost is $62, you can find more information here: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html you can also apply through this agency: https://e-visums.co.uk/india?p=112&pi=link

          • Bheng Pineda 16/05/2017 at 3:34 pm

            Many many thanks to u Mary for giving me this information.
            I’m glad and happy to receive a answer all my question from u mary..

            Now I can say this to my husband to be about this info..

            May God Bless You more a lot Mary…

          • Bheng Pineda 16/05/2017 at 5:50 pm

            Hi mary,
            Good evening I want ask to know from u Mary if how long I’ve waiting if I get e visa?
            Coz I heard my one friend that it take a month to wait for I received or get e visa?.

            Thanks again mary

          • Mary Charie 17/05/2017 at 5:02 am

            Hi Bheng! Im glad I’m able to help. If you go through the agency I recommend, they process the visa in just 24 hours. However, I would suggest you to apply as soon as you can to avoid any hassle. Here’s the link: https://e-visums.co.uk/india?p=112&pi=link

      • Bheng Pineda 14/06/2017 at 12:52 pm

        Hi marry can I apply a e visa even I cant use it for this year I mean I use it next year coz I cancel my plan coz some issue due I can’t go home coz I’m here working at Saudi country?

  • Kaye 13/05/2017 at 1:58 am


    I read on the comments that PH passport holders will be eligible for free visa access in Taiwan starting June 1, 2017. Does that mean that I don’t need to get a visa even if I’m not holding a PR Cert or Valid visa from the mentioned countries? I’m staying in SG and called the Taiwan embassy here, they said there is no announcement that Filipinos will be free visa access 🙁

    Oh, btw, I’m travelling this coming August 2017.

    Thank you so much 🙂

    • Mary Charie 13/05/2017 at 3:34 am

      Hi Kaye!

      That’s true that PH passport is supposed to have free visa access in Taiwan starting June 1 this year. However, Taiwan ministry supposed to announce more details about it in April. Perhaps, you should contact Taiwan ministry in the Philippines about the said changes.

      Unfortunately, it’s not much of a help, but hopefully, the in-charge person will be able to give you mroe answer.

      • Kaye 13/05/2017 at 4:05 am

        Hi again 🙂

        I have emailed to MOFA – Taiwan, at the same time to Taiwan Ministry here in Singapore to confirm these changes. I’ll keep you posted!

        Anyway, much thanks for the insights 🙂

        • Kaye 21/05/2017 at 2:23 pm

          Hi ate!

          Just an update po, MOFA – Taiwan already replied, and sad to say, that the policy of Visa-Exempt Scheme for PH passport holders will be finalized in September this year. So all travels prior to that still need to get either an eVisa online or visitor visa from the Taiwan embassy.

          Thanks po 🙂

      • Roselyn 15/08/2017 at 4:10 am

        Hi my boyfriend feom the US agreed to meet in Costa Rica.. is it really a visa free country for a filipina like me? Or i have to have other visas to countries i stop ove for my connecting flights? Or am i issued a visitor visa when i get there? Please mesage me back thank

        • Mary Charie 15/08/2017 at 5:25 am

          Hi Roselyn, thank you for reading! It’s not visas free, but you get a visitor’s permit when you arrive there, still no need to apply for a visa beforehand. If you connect through Europe, no need for a transit visa if you’re connecting less than 24 hours. Through middle east, I think you need to apply for a transit visa in UAE, although I heard it’s easy! Even your airline can do this for you. Hope this helps!

  • Jojo. Hashimoto 06/05/2017 at 11:12 pm

    I’m living. in japan with a long term resident visa , i want to visit to Peru south america. do i need visa. to apply? I”m a Filipino i mean.

    • Mary Charie 09/05/2017 at 11:48 am

      Hello Jojo! Philippines passport holders not need tp apply for a visa to enter and travel Peru 🙂

  • Jackie 05/05/2017 at 7:50 pm

    Hi, I’m an OFW in Taiwan before and I want to go back just for a visit (tour). Do i still need a visa?

    • Mary Charie 09/05/2017 at 11:46 am

      Hello Jackie,

      Thanks for reading! Starting June 1, 2017, to June 1, 2018, PH passport holders are eligible for free visa access in Tawain 🙂 When are you planning to go?

  • Cherie Visaya 04/05/2017 at 2:07 pm

    Hi there…
    Just wondering how u obtained your schengen tourist visa.. what are the requirements u submitted and processes to go through? I was granted a fiancee visa for UK but didn’t push through with the wedding because of our kids who are always fighting.now i’m back in the Philippines and want to meet up with my boyfriend somewhere in europe (w/o the kids 😄)..so i thought Schengen visa would be the best option…your reply would be much appreciated..TIA

    • Mary Charie 05/05/2017 at 4:17 am

      Hello Cherie,

      Thanks for reading! Both of my Schengen visa was granted by Danish Embassy, which I found quite easy to obtain. However, I think this is mostly because I had hosts in both visa. I have no experience with other embassies.

      In case this is something you might be interested to take a look at, here’s the link: https://amaryroad.com/schengen-visa-application-danish-embassy/

  • Rex Salazar 02/05/2017 at 12:59 pm

    Hi Mary,
    I have previous Japan tourist visa and UAE tourist visa, should I need to apply for Taiwan visa? Thanks

    • Mary Charie 03/05/2017 at 3:47 am

      Hello Rex,

      Thanks for reading! You don’t need to apply for a visa, but you need to register online. Link on the article 🙂

      Safe travels!

  • BOJO 26/04/2017 at 7:05 am

    Zimbabwe – evisa
    Belize/Panama/Mexico – no visa , if having US Visa

    • Mary Charie 28/04/2017 at 7:47 am

      HI Bojo, thanks for your input! I’ll look it up! 🙂

  • Zohirul islam Sarker 21/04/2017 at 11:46 am

    have nice day mam Im marred to Filipina more then 12 years i have three kids from my filipina wife and i go Philippine tourist visa five times after that i take trv now im here in Qatar my trv already expire , now i want go Philippine i have take new visa? or i can apply Filipino citizenship here in embassy doha Qatar,, pls, let me know , thank you very much

    • Mary Charie 22/04/2017 at 6:45 am

      Hello Zohirul,

      Thank you for reading! To be honest, I have no experience myself about applying for Filipino Citizenship. But according to Official Immigration website of the Philippines, you can apply for a permanent residence permit: http://www.immigration.gov.ph/faqs/visa-inquiry/permanent-resident-visa

      Hope this helps! 🙂

      • Melvie 11/05/2017 at 4:58 am

        I am ofw in Hong Kong, i want to visit in Canada, i needs visa

  • Michelle 18/04/2017 at 12:01 pm

    Brazilian still need re entry to enter philippines ??

    • Mary Charie 19/04/2017 at 3:06 am

      Hi Michelle,

      Brazilians do not need to apply for a visa to enter the Philippines. If you want to extend, you have to go to the Immigration office and find out the requirements for this.

  • Michelle 18/04/2017 at 12:00 pm

    Hi tanong ko lang po kung need pa po ng re entry ng brazilian para po makapasok dito sa philippines or they need to take a visa too ??

  • Shn 17/04/2017 at 5:34 pm

    Hi! May nabasa po kasi akong article about visa free sa Korea. Since direct flight from Manila to Jeju is quite expensive..I am planning to layover to Incheon and taking domestic flight from Gimpo to Jeju..Do I still need tourist visa if my final destination will be Jeju?(which is visa free)

    • Shn 17/04/2017 at 5:35 pm

      But I do not wish to have a tour in the mainland though

      • Mary Charie 18/04/2017 at 7:34 am

        Hello Shn,

        Transit through the mainland South Korea will not require you to secure a visa nor a transit visa. As long as your final destination is Jeju Island 🙂

        • Shn 18/04/2017 at 1:56 pm

          Seriously?? Hindi po ba ko haharangin sa immigration since lalabas ako ng Incheon airport?

          • Mary Charie 19/04/2017 at 3:02 am

            If you need to exit Incheon airport and not only to “transit” then you need to secure a visa for that.

  • Kris 16/04/2017 at 9:36 am

    Hi question lang po if arriving at jeju island then fly to other main cities of south korea pwede lang po ba? or i really have to get a visa? Planning to land sa jeju then fly to incheon then exit there as well. Thank you!

    • Mary Charie 17/04/2017 at 5:47 am

      Hi Kris,

      Thansk for dropping by! If you land in Jeju Island, you don’t need a visa. However, if you want to go to the maniland S.Korea, you need to secure a visa.

      • wemieclier shariff 20/04/2017 at 12:36 pm

        Hi tanong lang po!.kc my kapatid aqo gusto pmunta d2 ng Malaysia pero dih siya mkpasok kylangan talaga ng visa sabi nila..duon as pilipinas.

        • Mary Charie 21/04/2017 at 3:27 am

          Hi! I’m sorry to hear that, but that can’t be right. Even on this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Malaysia#30_days says Ph passport is visa-free to enter Malaysia. I suggest to your sister/brother to print screen the part that it says visa free for 30 days to Filipino and show it as s/he leaves the country.

  • Erica 14/04/2017 at 4:20 am

    Hi,i just want to ask if there have a chance to go in US texas for free tourist also, i know Texas is not on the list but still i want to know.hope you can help me,i just really want to see my fiance.

    • Mary Charie 17/04/2017 at 5:39 am

      Hello Erica,

      Thanks for dropping by! Unfortunately, you really need to to obtain US visa to enter Texas.

    • koko 29/04/2017 at 1:09 pm


      • Mary Charie 01/05/2017 at 3:14 am

        Yes 🙂

  • Pilar H. Mate 06/04/2017 at 3:03 am

    Hello Mary, your site is so helpful, i just want to confirm if its really VOA to Palau. My foreign friend was planning to meet there and my eldest brother who worked there before told me that i have to secure a visa from US emb because its a US territory… Thank you so much for your help. God Bless… pilar

  • ellen 04/04/2017 at 3:11 am

    Hi Mary,,

    Do i need any documents to travel in taiwan from singapore? I’m a Philippine passport holder? need reply asap. thank you!!

  • Resty Santos 03/04/2017 at 11:29 am

    Hi Ms. Mary!
    I am presently working here in Saudi Arabia, Just want to ask if there is a need of visa, should i wish to drop by Japan on my next vacation…

    • Mary Charie 09/04/2017 at 5:56 am

      Hello Resty, if you hold a PH passport, yes, you do need a visa to enter Japan.

  • Iris Cerna 31/03/2017 at 9:43 am

    Hi, I’m planning to go to Taiwan. I’ve read that I can still enter visa-free since I have Japan and US visas that are expired for not more than 10 yrs. It’s what most of the sources say. I currently do not have a valid one. But I read in your blog that it must be an unexpired visa. :/ Is this based on your experience?

    • Mary Charie 31/03/2017 at 11:42 am

      Hello Iris,

      Thank you for dropping by! BOCA (the official consular affairs of Taiwan) actually updated their website recently, I only found out since the links stopped working and I had to update it too. Anyway, no I have no experience myself about this, my brother did it with a valid visa. The information I posted here is based on thorough research. I have checked with BOCA’s website and that’s right, they mentioned that you can use your expired visa as long as it’s not more than 10 years since the expiration. I would suggest you go rely on BOCA, they’re the most accurate source you could have.

      I really appreciate you mentioning this, thus I can update this list too. Thank you so much 🙂

  • Katherine sabino 29/03/2017 at 3:25 pm

    Hi. Is it possoble for us to visit korea without a visa if we are coming from macau or hongkong? Is jeju island wonderful place to be?

    • Mary Charie 30/03/2017 at 8:33 am

      Hi Katherine, thanks for reading! I’ve never done it myself but I heard as long as you fly into Jeju you can bypass the visa. However, going to “main land” South Korea, you need you obtain a visa. Hope this helps! x

  • Zahra 28/03/2017 at 11:54 am

    Hi ! Mary I would to know how to apply tourist for USA . I would like to go to California what should I do and how tothe apply this is my first time I just want to try I’m here in Jordan now please advice.

    • Mary Charie 28/03/2017 at 2:00 pm

      Hi Zahra, thanks for your comment. Unfortunately, I haven’t applied for US visa thus I have no first-hand experience with it. However, these links should help you. Apply from the Philippines: https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/ Apply from Jordan: https://jo.usembassy.gov/visas/

      Good luck! Send me a message if you have any questions 🙂

  • Nel 27/03/2017 at 7:51 am

    Hi mary ask ko lang yung req sa schengen visa. Madali lang ba kumuha? Thanks.

    • Mary Charie 28/03/2017 at 1:25 am

      Hi Nel! It’s hard to say. There are different factor to take into account. Hope this helps: https://amaryroad.com/schengen-visa-application-danish-embassy/

      • Nel 29/03/2017 at 3:33 pm

        Thank you mary

    • Ninz 07/04/2017 at 7:15 am

      Its easy if you have a relative or a friend who will invites you. You can tay for 90 days.

    • Faridah 18/04/2017 at 6:07 am

      It took me 2 weeks to get the visa when I went for my vacation to Sweden

      • Mary Charie 18/04/2017 at 7:30 am

        That was quick! It’s really hard to say, my first visa took me less than 10 days. The next one took me more than 15 days.

  • Josie mendoza 22/03/2017 at 12:14 pm

    Hello Mary, i just to know what requirement to i need if i want to go to egypt as a tourist am here in Dubai. thanks waiting for your response. God bless.

  • Edzel Punzalan 22/03/2017 at 4:31 am

    Hello, is it possible for me to travel with my Baby to Guam ? His daddy Is American citizen, we are not married but he signed my baby’s birth certificate ( Legal Father Affidavit ). We wanted to visit his Family there. Thank you in advance

    • Mary Charie 22/03/2017 at 6:57 am

      Hello Edzel, thank you for you message. I have never been to Guam nor had any experience with the US. I highly suggest you to send them an email instead so you can get better and reliable answer. I’m sorry that I cannot help you in this.

      • Edzel Punzalan 22/03/2017 at 2:07 pm

        Still Thank you for your time to respond,

        • Mary Charie 23/03/2017 at 2:46 am

          You’re very much welcome! Sorry I couldn’t be much of a help! I hope you get answers tho! xx

  • Clarise Joy 16/03/2017 at 1:35 am

    Hello Ms. Mary Charie,
    i would like to ask…because im a PH e-passport holder and will be my first time to travel….my destination will be in Vietnam…is it really do need a required visa ??

    • Mary Charie 16/03/2017 at 4:20 am

      Hello Clarise, no we don’t need a visa to enter Vietnam. Unless you will be staying for more than 21 days, then you need to get a visa 🙂

  • Jecko 14/03/2017 at 6:23 am

    Hi Ms. Mary Charie,

    Good day! Can we clarify on Shenzhen’s 7-Day Visa-free entry if coming from Hong Kong? I tried checking thru the PH Chinese embassy website, medyo hindi ko po siya mahanap or hindi lang ako maintindihin sa batas. Thank you for your reply! 😀

    • Mary Charie 14/03/2017 at 1:11 pm

      Hello Jecko, thanks for dropping by! I haven’t been to China myself neither tried this. But based on my research, you can only do this IF you are on an organised tour. I do HIGHLY recommend you to double check this.

  • ana 13/03/2017 at 9:31 am

    Hi mary! How about canada ? How true is it now this may 1,2017 the approval of 90 days visa free country for filipino tourist..pls any info..thanks much!

  • Shamz 12/03/2017 at 5:19 am

    Hello Mary, i just to know what requirement to i need if i want to go to south korea as a tourist am here in Dubai. thanks waiting for your response. God bless.

  • Jervie 10/03/2017 at 4:45 am

    Hi, good noon. i just want to confirm with regards for your blog, i was looking for Europe without visa need. Is it Kosovo – 90 Days id free visa? Thanks 🙂

    • Mary Charie 14/03/2017 at 1:23 pm

      Hello Jervie, yes that’s true. However, the wikipedia page for Kosovo has been suffering for some outdated information. Aside from this, in any case Filipino don’t need visa to enter Kosovo, there is a slim chance that you can get a direct flight to Kosovo, which will require you to get a transit visa for Schengen or other countries you will have to transit. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Kosovo)

  • Julienne Baloran 09/03/2017 at 7:32 am

    Northern Marianas is VOA?

    • Mary Charie 09/03/2017 at 11:18 am

      Hello Julienne,

      I just double checked this, looks like I did a mistake. There was only one reference that showed me PH is VOA in Northern Marianas. I couldn’t find any other websites or blogs that confirm this one. Looks like PH is not VOA with Northern Marianas. I will edit this right now. Sorry about it and thanks for asking.

  • Angel Vivo 07/03/2017 at 8:48 am

    Hi… I’m a Filipina and I want to have a vacation in Dominica, aside from the plane ticket and passport what paper documents do I need to prepare?tnx

    • Mary Charie 09/03/2017 at 2:33 am

      Hello Angel,

      Looks like you only need a return ticket and of course your valid passport. Have a great trip!

      • Angel Vivo 09/03/2017 at 2:56 am

        Thank you so much.Godbless.

  • Kony 06/03/2017 at 4:19 pm

    How about Guam? Is it fall under the list of Mariana Islands? I really want to go to Guam for a holiday this year.

    • Carla 08/03/2017 at 6:14 am


      Guam is under US territory. Should you want to visit, you need to apply for a US tourist visa.

      • Mary Charie 09/03/2017 at 2:30 am

        Hello Kony,

        I second what Carla just said.

  • Rovelyn Kryg 04/03/2017 at 11:18 pm

    Hi Mary. May itatanong sana ako sayo kung ok lng. May bookings kami ng asawa ko sa Turks and Caicos pero nag google ako about Turks and it says i need a visa. Nag google ako about visa free at it includes Turks and Caicos. Kailangan ko ba po talaga ng Visa para maka punta ako sa Turks? Please message back po i badly needed your advice.

    • Mary Charie 05/03/2017 at 7:55 am

      Hi Rovelyn, I replied on your message 🙂

  • Anne Ng 04/03/2017 at 1:06 am

    Hi Mary,
    Me and foreign boyfriend wants to go in Australia. He is a Canadian resident and me a Pinay. What are the required for our vacation in Australia? Thanks in advance.

    • Mary Charie 04/03/2017 at 2:00 am

      HI Anne! Thanks for dropping by! Your boyfriend wouldn’t need a visa to enter Australia. However, for you holding a Philippines’ passport, you need to apply for one.

  • Hazel Abundancia 25/02/2017 at 5:35 am

    Hi Mary!

    Do you have any idea how much fund do i need in order to have a Schengen visa? Assuming i will be arriving in Paris. Thanks!

  • Dianne 25/02/2017 at 3:14 am

    Hiw about in estonia im from Philippines??

    • Mary Charie 25/02/2017 at 6:14 am

      Hi Dianne, Estonia is part of Schengen States, which means you need to apply for a Schengen Visa.

  • Rempheps Ferrer 11/02/2017 at 5:50 pm

    Hi Mary, I am planning to visit Bangkok any moment of this month. So, I might ask you some questions which really bothered me much, first. I have a PH Passport, but the first thing that really hesitates me to travel in bangkok is for the first time traveler like me to go out our country. Is it really possible that the immigration in our airports will get me pass in thru immigration? Secondly, what are those papers or documents that they are looking for when you get inside the immigration in our respective airports? And lastly, is it really that too easy for the first timer to get inside The bangkok. Without offloading? Thanks I hope you will acknowledging this messaged. 🙂

    • Mary Charie 12/02/2017 at 1:48 am

      Hi Rempheps, I sent you an email 🙂

  • aimee 10/02/2017 at 6:16 pm

    How about travel to spain?what kind of visa i need to apply for travel only..

    • Mary Charie 11/02/2017 at 3:20 am

      Hello Aimee, you need to apply for a Schengen Visa in the Spanish Embassy 🙂

  • Sonny Galam 09/02/2017 at 10:52 pm

    Hi mary.how about multipul destination from maniLa to singapore-maLaysia-thaiLand-taiwan-.??

    • BlueMountain 10/02/2017 at 12:20 am

      Hi Sonny,

      For Philippine passport holder, No visa requirement in SIngapore, Malaysia, and Thailand as part of ASEAN member countries.

      For Taiwan, you do need a visa. If you are permanent resident of some countries such as US, Japan, etc. you can apply for travel certificate/authorization online instead of visa. For more information, this website has all the details.


      • Mary Charie 10/02/2017 at 1:50 am

        HI, Blue Mountain, thank you for you help! Highly appreciate it 🙂

    • Mary Charie 10/02/2017 at 1:49 am

      Hi Sonny, it’s right about what BlueMountain said, you don’t need a visa to the first three countries you mentioned. But you need to get a travel certificate instead for Taiwan if you are a permanent resident of some countries 🙂

  • melchi 01/02/2017 at 2:16 am

    hi Mary, how about Australlia? do you have any idea? how to get a tourist visa.


    • melchi 01/02/2017 at 2:17 am

      i have a filipino passport.

    • Mary Charie 01/02/2017 at 4:40 am

      Hello Melchi,

      Thank you for your comment, unfortunately, I haven’t been to Australia myself. But I’ve looked into it, same as the other country’s requirements. You have to meet the requirements before proceeding to apply for one. For more information, you can find it here: http://philippines.embassy.gov.au/mnla/Visitor_Visas2.html

      Good luck!


  • ahra mae zand 14/01/2017 at 10:08 pm

    i want to confirm about new delhi and mumbai is a visa free or visa upon arrival issue for filipinos? im just a bit confuse about it…
    hope you can help me …
    thank you and more powee

    • Mary Charie 15/01/2017 at 2:27 am

      Hello Ahra,

      Thank you for your comment. I haven’t been to India myself, therefore, I cannot confirm this to you. If I find anything online I’ll definitely keep in contact. Thank you!

    • Ping 25/01/2017 at 11:29 pm

      U should apply E visa online ..before entering India . Been to India few times .. With my philippines passport .

    • Divina Grace 28/01/2017 at 4:12 pm

      India is not visa free for Filipinos, you can apply though for an evisa online. It takes three days to receive your evisa and you should take with you a printed copy of said visa.
      I just visited North India and it was amazing! I wish you a nice trip!

      • Sheen 20/09/2017 at 3:32 pm

        what if you’re just waiting for your next flight? do you still need an Indian Visa? like for example dubai stop over to mumbai going to singapore? hope you can help me. thank you.

  • darling 04/01/2017 at 9:04 pm

    can i ask everyone if you travel to argentina,southamerica they were need visa..,thn

    • Mary Charie 05/01/2017 at 3:18 pm

      Hi Darling, thanks for dropping by! Do you have a Philippines passport? If yes, then yes you need to apply for a visa in advance.

  • Joe 07/12/2016 at 4:46 pm

    Awesome blog. I was lucky enough to have a permanent residence in EU and a 10 year US visa that allowed me to travel even with just a PH passport. I just can’t seem to find any information regarding if there is any visa excemption to Japan and South Korea, for a PH passport holder with the EU permanent residence or US visa.

    • BlueMountain 08/12/2016 at 3:36 am

      Hi Joe, no visa exemption in South Korea and Japan even if you have permanent residence in EU or USA. For South Korea, they allow day tour (less than 24 hrs) if you have multiple entry visa from USA, Canada, EU, Japan, etc.

      • Mary Charie 08/12/2016 at 7:00 am

        Thanks for answering to Joe’s question, Blue Mountain. I wonder if Joe will enter through Jeju Island, like what I found during my research, can he freely travel in (the mainland) Korea?

        • Carla 08/03/2017 at 6:25 am

          Hi Mary,

          I don’t think this is possible. I’ve read in other blogs that when you fly from Jeju and arrive in Seoul, you would still need to pass through immigration to enter.

          • Mary Charie 09/03/2017 at 2:28 am

            Hi Carla,

            I’m not sure about that as I haven’t done it myself. But it makes perfect sense if a traveller still needs to get a visa. Thanks for the input, really appreciate it 🙂

  • BlueMountain 01/12/2016 at 2:30 am

    Myanmar is just 14 days. Their eVisa website even has a message that staying more than 14 days require eVisa.

    • Mary Charie 01/12/2016 at 8:17 am

      Hi! Thanks for dropping by! Whilst I was writing this article, I had a bit of argument in my head since I found a resource that says it’s now 21 days. But Wiki says 14 days. Now, I couldn’t find the resources anymore. So I’ve changed it from 21 t o14 days. Thank you!!! 🙂


Leave a Comment