GEORGIA VISA GUIDE:
How to Get Your Georgia Evisa
When I jumped on the spontaneous decision to go to Georgia, honestly, I was mostly drawn to their world-class wine. It was one of the best spontaneous decisions I’ve ever made. I was in Georgia for three weeks and was able to travel almost everywhere, even tried to do paragliding for the first time. I hope this Georgia visa guide will be useful for you and I hope that you will enjoy your trip out there!
More than half of the world is welcome to visit Georgia free of visa. Travellers who wish to visit Georgia could stay longer compared to the usual visa-free (30 days) rules of other countries. Find out below if you need a visa when entering Georgia, it's quite easy and straightforward:
Related Article: Cheap but the Best Hostels in Georgia
COUNTRIES WITH VISA-FREE
- All European Union citizens
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brazil - Brazil visa application online
- Saudi Arabia
- Costa Rica
- Dominican republic
- El Salvador
- Israel - how to extend your Israel tourist visa
- Malaysia - Malaysia visa guide
- New Zealand
- Saint Vincent and Grenadines
- San Marino
- Chile - 90 days in a 180-day period
Some nationalities are allowed to acquire an e-visa before entering Georgia. Make sure that you submit your e-visa application as early as possible because the processing time takes some days. The e-visa application costs $20 USD, this is non-refundable if your visa is denied.
During the process, your personal details will be asked, you also need to upload a copy of your passport, and your bank card (VISA, MasterCard) will be needed when paying.
Related Article: How To Use Your Schengen Tourist Visa After The 90-Day Rule
Countries that must get a Georgia evisa
The validity of the evisa is different depending on your nationality, check below how long you can stay in Georgia.
90 days in 180-day period
- East Timor
- Marshall Islands
- North Macedonia
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Solomon Islands
- Trinidad and Tobago
30 days in 120-day period
- Burkina Faso
- Cambodia - Cambodia visa guide - GET YOUR EVISA
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Equatorial Guinea
- Hong Kong
- India - How to apply for India visa online - EVISA ONLINE
For Countries in Africa, Central, and South America, check HERE.
- Indonesia - Bandung, Indonesia Travel Guide
- Laos - Laos visa guide
- Myanmar - Visa Guide for Myanmar - APPLY FOR EVISA HERE
- North Korea
- Papua New Guinea
- Philippines - Philippines visa guide
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Vietnam - Visa Guide for Vietnam - GET IT HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR GEORGIA EVISA ONLINE
Here, you will see how to get your Georgia evisa online, I will list down the requirements and step-by-step on how to do it plus tips.
Prepare these things before starting your application online. Make sure to have these ready on hand to avoid restarting from the beginning.
- Your passport
- Digital copy of your passport and a passport photo
- Travel details
- Payment (bank card, must be VISA or MasterCard)
Step-by-step guide on how to apply for Georgia evisa
- Go to this page - I use this website to almost all my evisa application
- Click "Apply Now"
- Add your information and do the human verification code then click "next"
- Choose your travel date - in this part, it will show you until when you can stay from your entry date
- The next page is about you agreeing and confirming your purpose of travel and acknowledging the terms and conditions - tick them after reading then click "next"
- Next is to add all your details - upload your passport and photo
- Double check everything before paying - make sure the email address you added is active - you will receive the confirmation there
- After payment, don't close the window until you receive the email confirmation
- In the next few days (5 days normally), you will receive an email containing the confirmation of your evisa
- Print two copies and present it at the immigration when you land
NOTE: You can also check this official website of Georgia evisa.
I hope that you found this article about Georgia visa guide useful. If you have any questions, let me know in the comment section below.
ARE YOU ON PINTEREST? SAVE THIS FOR LATER READ: