PHILIPPINES VISA GUIDE:
What you need to know [UPDATED 2019]
Yes! I've been writing visa guides for other countries and haven't about the Philippines, so there you are. A visa guide for the people who wish to visit the Philippines.
Famous for its 7,107 islands and very hospitable locals, the Philippines can easily jump on a traveller's list of must-see countries. If you are not convinced yet if you should travel here, check these photos of the Philippines to inspire your trip.
VISA FREE NATIONALITIES TO ENTER THE PHILIPPINES
- Hong Kong
- Portugal (strictly for passports issued with a valid permanent resident visa of Macau)
- China – 7 days (ONLY if the tourist holds a valid Australia, Canada, Japan, United States or Schengen Area)
- India – 14 days (ONLY if the tourist holds a valid Australia, Canada, Japan, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States or Schengen Area: tourist, business, or resident)
VISA ON ARRIVAL
Bosnia and Herzegovina
VISA EXTENSION IN THE PHILIPPINES
All visitors who wish to stay longer than their visa validity should apply for an extension of visa in any authorised Immigration Office in the country. Check out the steps and requirements you need to extend your visa in the Philippines.
Requirements to extend your Philippines visa
- Original Passport
- Application Form (TVS-CGAF-VE-2016)
- Sworn Statement for overstaying /updating of stay of more than six (6) months
When you get to the Immigration Office, follow these steps:
- Get a number and wait for your turn. Make sure you are on Public Information Assistance Unit Visa Extension Lane
- When your number is called, pass your documents to see how much do you have to pay
- On the releasing window, you will be called to pick up your passport
NOTE: If you need to extend for another 29 days, you can either apply for it in advance in your home country or get on when you arrive for a fee of $50. Simply go to any immigration office
I hope you found this Philippines visa guide useful. If you have more questions, let me know in the comment section below.
ARE YOU ON PINTEREST? SAVE THIS FOR LATER READ: