Philippines Visa Guide
- Ultimate List of Festivals in the Philippines
- Travel the Philippines on a budget: Cheapest but best tours
Yes! I’ve been writing visa guides for other countries and haven’t about the Philippines, so there you are. A visa guide for the people who wish to visit the Philippines! Famous for its 7,107 islands and very hospitable locals, the Philippines can easily jump on a traveller’s list of must-see countries. If you are not convinced yet if you should travel here, check these photos of the Philippines to inspire your trip.
Philippines Visa Guide
VISA-FREE for 59 Days
- Israel – Things to know before entering Israel
VISA-FREE for 30 Days
Get the best price accommodation in the Philippines through
VISA-FREE for 14 Days
- Hong Kong
- Portugal (strictly for passports issued with a valid permanent resident visa of Macau
VISA-FREE 7 Days
- British Nationals (overseas)
- China – 7 days (ONLY if the tourist holds a valid Australia, Canada, Japan, United States or Schengen Area)
- India – 14 days (ONLY if the tourist holds a valid Australia, Canada, Japan, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States or Schengen Area: tourist, business, or resident)
VISA ON ARRIVAL
|Bosnia nad Herzegovina||Lebanon||Sierra Leone||Ukraine|
Quick Trivia: Did you know that in the past four years, Philippines top visitors are South Koreans?
VISA EXTENSION IN THE PHILIPPINES
All visitors who wish to stay longer than their visa validity should apply for an extension of visa in any authorised Immigration Office in the country. Check out the steps and requirements you need to extend your visa in the Philippines.
- Original Passport
- Application Form (TVS-CGAF-VE-2016)
- Sworn Statement for overstaying /updating of stay of more than six (6) months
PROCEDURE: When you get to the Immigration Office, follow these steps:
- Get a number and wait for your turn. Make sure you are on Public Information Assistance Unit Visa Extension Lane
- When your number is called, pass your documents to see how much do you have to pay
- On the releasing window, you will be called to pick up your passport
NOTE: If you need to extend for another 29 days, you can either apply for it in advance in your home country or get on when you arrive for a fee of $50. Ask the immigration personnel where you can do this before getting your regular 30 days free visa.
- Check the nearest Immigration Office to you HERE
- Download the application form HERE
- Table of fees and more information HERE
LIKE THIS POST? PIN IT!