Recommended Luxury Hotels
As a graduate of Hospitality Management, I was trained to keep a detailed eye when it comes to the hospitality service. Throughout my travelling, I have stayed in different mid-range hotels and even luxury ones. However, I didn’t find the satisfaction from the service I’m looking for.
Since then, I decided to add another purpose of my travels – find the best luxury hotels in each country and cities I visit. I put great service high on my list because this is something that cannot be bought in any expensive shops, it’s something that will come naturally from someone who’s enjoying what they are doing.
Here’s my personal list of Luxury Hotels that I recommend to you with full confidence. Have a great stay and let me know how was your experience.
- Chiang Mai, Thailand – Panviman Spa Resort: Read my full review
- Chiang Mai, Thailand – The Chiang Mai Riverside Hotel – Book now (Agoda, Booking.com)
- Ramallah, West Bank – Movenpick Hotel: Read full review
- Istanbul, Turkey – Mövenpick Hotel: Read my full review – Book now (Agoda, Booking.com)
- Cappadocia, Turkey – Artemis Cave Suites: Read my full review – Book now (Agoda, Booking.com)
- Ugrup, Turkey- Melis Cave Hotel: Read my full review – Book now (Booking.com)
♦South & Central America♦