Are you a jolly and creative writer looking for collaboration to showcase your creativity or simply want to share your story? Then, you are in the right place!
I am very open to working with other travel bloggers or simply anyone who shares the same passion as me and are keen to share your own stories and ideas with my readers. Take a look at the guidelines below to see if we are a good match:
- Topics regarding: inspiring travel stories, personal travel experiences, tips for other travellers or travel guides are all welcome (or send me an interesting topic proposal)
- Articles must be at least 1000 words - not more than 2.500 words
- Write in your own way, a joke here and there and light sarcasm is welcome. I believe in speaking their own mind, however, please think about your readers whilst writing. It is inevitable to offend someone, however, we try to minimise these situations
- You should be cool with minor amends to fit the blog's theme and SEO
- Unfortunately, research-based articles will not be prioritised
- Please provide high-resolution images, which you must own the copyright if you don't have any, that's fine, just let me know.
- Link/s are welcome as long as they are linked back to your own blog site and/or social media account/s and not commercialised, up to 2 links (one to a related post and one to your website/blog name) plus the social media links
- Articles must be original and have not been published anywhere in any form
- Send us a short 75-100 word bio and a photo showing your face
In return, you will get all the credits of the article as follows the standard rules and protocols. Your website and social media will be linked throughout the article if suitable, or else will be added at the bottom part. The article will be shared throughout my website, social media, and personal accounts. With all these, your account and website will be promoted and exposed to my audiences and readers. Most importantly, you will get the chance to inspire someone or educate someone.
Send me your proposed topic through this form: